Graphic Design • Creative Management
Award-winning design and creative professional with a significant track record of innovation, product development and
sales-generating packaging design for B2C and B2B industries including pet products, tourism, and manufacturing.
Holder of several patents for pet toy designs, earned numerous industry, editor’s choice and retailers’ awards for product
re-branding, new product launches and package redesign. Highly experienced in brand and logo development, marketing collateral, trade show graphics, video, photography, design software and staff development/management.
Creative leader that drives revenue, reputation and retailer share through compelling, dynamic design.
• 2011 Pet Products News (trade publication) retailers’ top pick for Cosmic Catnip re-brand
• Won best cat product, SuperZoo 2010, awarded by buyer attendees (Pet industry trade show)
• 2008, 2009, 2010 editor’s choice award winning product for Cat Fancy Magazine,
Pet Products News Magazine, Dog Fancy Magazine and Pet Business Magazine
(consumer and trade publications)
• Featured in Package Design Magazine’s Sustainability issue, December, 2008
for re-design of Play-N-Squeak® branding and packaging
• Key team member on the Geauga County Tourism Council's Visitors' Guide,
winner of the 2007 Ohio Travel Association Ruby Award
• Awarded numerous patents or patents pending for pet toy designs
Please click the links above to view my Portfolio, Resumé and References.